Matcha Cornflake Christmas Tree
#Matcha Cornflake Christmas tree are the way to go for that fun holiday treat!
Chocolate, matcha spread and candy turn cornflake into crispy sweets that are perfect for gift-giving or serving to guests. Plus they’re fun, easy to make and yummy!
- Cornflake 40g
- White Chocolate 70g
- Matcha Powder 5g
- Matcha Spread 15g
- Candy pearl Proper Amount
- In one bowl, melt white chocolate and matcha spread, add matcha powder till evenly combined.
- Add the cornflakes and stir them until they are fully coated by matcha mixture.
- Spoon the mixture onto the prepared baking sheet, spacing the cornflake 1-2 inches apart.
- Let cool for a couple minutes, then decorated by matcha spread and candy pearl.
❤️ ❤️ If you make this recipe, be sure to snap a photo and hashtag it #FuFann. I'd love to see what you cook!