Matcha Marshmallow Biscuits
It's time for a culinary feast! You just need to put together Marshmallows, Biscuits and Matcha Spread, and you'll have a very special dessert!
- Unsalted Butter 50g
- Marshmallow 150g
- Matcha Spread 55g
- Cooked Walnut 80g
- Dried Cranberry 20g
- Crackers 80g
- Cut dried cranberry and crackers into small piece.
- In a pot, on low heat, melt unsalted butter. Add in marshmallow and stir until marshmallow totally melted down.
- Add in Matcha Spread and stir to combine. Remove from heat. Immediately add in cooked walnut, dried cranberry and crackers. Stir quickly to mix evenly.
- Once done, pour onto a baking paper and shape it into a square or oblong. With a rolling pin, press and roll to 1” thick. Keep it in shape.
- Set aside to set before cutting.
❤️ ❤️ If you make this recipe, be sure to snap a photo and hashtag it #FuFann. I'd love to see what you cook!