Onion and Bacon Spaghetti with Match Sauce
#Onion & Bacon Spaghetti with Match Sauce
We know this sounds a little weird, but trust us... it's delicious. Matcha is a great ingredient to add to your savory pasta.
- Spaghetti/ Pound
- Garlic/ Half
- Onion/ Half
- Ham/ 3 pcs
- Salt/ Few
- Black Paper/ Few
- paste-Matcha Spread/ 2 tablespoons
- In a large pot, boil some water and add 1 spoon of salt.
- Cook the spaghetti in the boiling water, stirring occasionally until cooked. Soak the cooked spaghetti in a bowl of iced water for later use.
- Fry the garlic, onion over a low heat until softened. Add ham and stir evenly.
- Add water and Matcha Spread, stir evenly.
- Pour spaghetti into matcha sauce and stir evenly
- Season with salt and plenty of black pepper, then the dish is ready for serve.
❤️ ❤️ If you make this recipe, be sure to snap a photo and hashtag it #FuFann. I'd love to see what you cook!