Chocolate Frappuccino | Starbucks
Try it soon, you are going to love it! Enjoy the chocolate deliciousness!
- 400g Milk
- 60g Cream
- 60g FuFann Chocolate Syrup
- Few Almond Flake
- 4pcs OREO
- 10g White Sugar
- Mix milk (320g) and FuFann chocolate syrup, pour it into the ice box and frozen it for 3 hours.
- Bake the almond corn at 150 ° C for 12 minutes and then cool it.
- Blend the iced chocolate milk and the rest 80g milk to smoothies.
- Pour in OREO cookies and blend it till the cookies break slightly.
- Pour the smoothies into the cup.
- Beat the cream and white sugar together to soft peak.
- Put the soft peak cream on top of the smoothie.
- Pour the chocolate syrup and sprinkle with almond corn on top.
❤️ ❤️ If you make this dessert, be sure to snap a photo and hashtag it #FuFann. I'd love to see what you cook!