Chocolate Marshmallow Toast
Nothing makes you feel like a kid again more than eating s’mores.
That combo of chocolate, graham crackers, and marshmallows is hard to resist, even as an adult.
- Toast：1 pieces
- Marshmallow：Proper amount
- Fufann Chocolate Spread：Proper amount
- Fufann Chocolate Syrup：Proper amount
- Cut the toast without cut off.
- Spread chocolate spread on the toast and put marshmallow on it.
- Put the toast in the oven and bake until the surface of marshmallow turn lightly brown.
- Topped with chocolate syrup, then the dish is ready for server.
❤️ ❤️ If you make this recipe, be sure to snap a photo and hashtag it #FuFann. I'd love to see what you cook!