BEST FRENCH TOAST!!
Super fluffy and perfect for drizzling with tons of maple syrup! Whether you whip it up for Saturday breakfast, Sunday brunch, or breakfast-for-dinner during the week, you will never need another recipe for French toast again!
- 50g FuFann Delicate Margarine
- 50ml Milk
- 3 pcs Egg
- 30g Sugar
- 2 pcs Thick Cut Toast
- Mix Delicate Margarine, milk, sugar and heat until the mixture comes together.
- After cooling, add egg and stir well.
- Take the big plate and pour step 2 mixture, put the thick-cut toast on the plate.
- Heat the pan with Delicate Margarine and put the toast after melting, pan-fry one side of toast for 8-10 minutes until golden surface, then the dish is ready for serve.
❤️ ❤️ If you make this dessert, be sure to snap a photo and hashtag it #FuFann. I'd love to see what you cook.