Almond Tuil With Coconut Paste
How to do when many guests come? Any outdoor activities, birthday party, meeting or afternoon tea, almond tail with coconut paste gives you some happy hours.
- 2g Egg White
- 60g Powdered Sugar
- 1 Small Spoon Salt
- 30g Cake Flour
- 25g Butter
- 20g FuFann Coconut Paste
- 75g Flaked Almond
- In a bowl, stir the egg white, powdered sugar and salt until well combined.
- Sift the cake flour into the mixture of Step 1 and blend the sifted flour properly.
- Add the melted butter and coconut paste into the mixture.
- Add the flaked almond into the mixture and settle it for 30 minutes.
- On a baking tray, place the baking sheet, ladle proper amount of mixture separately, put it on the tray and press to shape it up. (Use a fork to arrange the flaked almonds. Avoid overlapping almonds to make the cookie more crispy and browny after baked.)
- Bake the cookies at 150°C for 15 minutes, and then bake at 130°C for another 10 minutes.
❤️ ❤️ If you make this recipe, be sure to snap a photo and hashtag it #FuFann. I'd love to see what you cook!