Banana Chocolate Milkshake
A recipe so simple your kids can make it themselves with a banana, milk and chocolate spread. In 5 minutes or less, they'll be ready to savor their Banana Chocolate Milkshake.
- FuFann Chocolate Syrup：45ml
- Banana：2 piece
- Whipped Cream：Proper Amount
- Cut banana for later use. Pour banana and milk into blender, combine two ingredients until smooth.
- Squeeze FuFann Chocolate Syrup into bottle of glass, then milkshake.
- Squeeze the whipped cream for decoration.
❤️ ❤️ If you make this dessert, be sure to snap a photo and hashtag it #FuFann. I'd love to see what you cook!