Fried flour tortillas with garlic paste
If you looking for a bit of fusion cuisine, try our recipe.
Only 2 simple ingredients- tortillas and garlic paste, you can make a delicious meal.
- FuFann Mashed Garlic Paste: 50g
- Flour tortillas: 2 pieces
- Pork shred: 120g
- Tomato: Half
- Cabbage shred: 100g
- Water: 130g
- Bean sprouts: 70g
- Cucumber shred: 25g
- Basil: 3g
- Chili oil: few
- Shred the flour tortillas.
- Pour the oil into the pan and fry the pork shred, tomato, cabbage shred.
- Pour the water and FuFann mashed garlic paste into the pan and boil it.
- After boiling, add flour tortillas, bean sprouts, Cucumber filament, and basil in it and fry it evenly.
- Turn off the fire, drip some chili oil and mix well.
❤️ ❤️ If you make this recipe, be sure to snap a photo and hashtag it #FuFann. I'd love to see what you cook!