Pork Chop Sushi with Peanut Butter
AWESOME!! PORK CHOP SUSHI WITH PEANUT BUTTER
The rich peanut aroma with crispy pork chop,sweet and salty ingredients go well together with sushi rice, definitely worth to try!!
- Laver：1 piece
- Cooked Rice：Proper amount
- Pork Chop：1 piece (sliced)
- Spring Onion：A few small bunches
- Egg：Proper amount
- FuFann Peanut Butter：Proper amount
- Prepare the cooked rice, fried pork chop and laver in advance.
- Fry the egg into thick egg roll wrapper and slice it. Cut spring onion into segments.
- Heat and melt the peanut butter for later use.
- Place the cooked rice on the laver evenly.
- Place pork chop, sliced egg roll wrapper and spring onion on the cooked rice.
- Sprinkle some peanut butter and roll the laver.
- Cut into proper size, and the sushi is ready to serve.
❤️ ❤️ If you make this recipe, be sure to snap a photo and hashtag it #FuFann. I'd love to see what you cook!