Dirty Chocolate Bread
Haven't tried "Dirty Chocolate Bread" yet? You are out of date!!
“Zang zang bao” , literally meaning “dirty chocolate bread”, has become an online craze in China over the past few months.
The bread’s name comes from the fact that it actually looks dirty and that is virtually impossible to eat the snack without getting messy. Containing large amounts of chocolate, cream, and cocoa powder, people eating this bread are bound to end up with chocolate stains all over; which is one of the main reasons that sparked the online craze for it in the first place.
- Pastry 4pcs
- Block Chocolate 4pcs
- Chocolate Syrup 100g
- Cocoa Powder Proper Amount
- Cut the pastry to 2pcs and connect it well.
- Put the block chocolate in the top of pastry and roll it on the ovenware.
- Bake at 200℃/170℃ for 20 minutes.
- Take out the pastry from oven and let it cool, pour FuFann Chocolate Syrup on it and sprinkle some cocoa Powder.
❤️ ❤️ If you make this recipe, be sure to snap a photo and hashtag it #FuFann. I'd love to see what you cook!