Ready to try your new favorite matcha-based snack?
Quick and easy to make, it is perfect for your afternoontea with friends~
- 4 pcs Pastry
- 40g Matcha Spread
- 80g Matcha Spread
- 80g Whipping Cream
- Proper Amount Matcha
- Cut the pastry to 2pcs, and connect it well.
- Spreading Matcha spread in the pastry and roll it on the ovenware.
- Baking 200℃/170℃ with 20 minutes, let pastry cool.
- Melt the Matcha Spread and Whipping Cream.
- Coat the pastry with Matcha Sauce and sprinkle some Matcha Powder after cool, then Dirty Matcha Bread is ready for serve.
❤️ ❤️ If you make this dessert, be sure to snap a photo and hashtag it #FuFann. I'd love to see what you cook!