Raisin Custard Egg
How to do if your child are picky eaters?
Only 5 simple steps to learn this child-like recipe by using "raisin custard". It’s fun to make it and it is also a healthy food. Make it with your baby NOW!!
- 3pcs Boiled Egg
- 15g Salad Dressing
- 25g Raisin Custard Paste
- Cut the middle of egg into jagged and the button of egg into trim.
- Separate the egg and take the yolk out.
- Add the yolk to salad dressing and Raisin Custard Paste, stir well.
- Put the yolk sauce into protein and cove it by the other protein.
- Decorate the eye and mouth by carrot and sweet seaweed, the Raisin Custard Egg is ready for server.
❤️ ❤️ If you make this dessert, be sure to snap a photo and hashtag it #FuFann. I'd love to see what you cook!