Raisin Cheese Tarts
These tasty little tarts, with their sweet & sour , Raisin Custard Filling, are a wonderful finish to a light summer meal. Serve with ice cream and whipped cream to make them extra-special.
- 5 pcs Pastry Tarts
- 100g Cheese
- 50g paste Raisin Custard Paste
- Bake the pastry tarts at 180℃ for 15-20 minutes, then remove it from the oven and let it be cooling at room temperature.
- Beat the cheese to soft form, add the Raisin Custard Paste separately and stir evenly.
- Fill the pastry bag with the raisin cheese stuffing and squeeze it into the tarts.
- Bake the Raisin Cheese Tarts at 180°C /200°C for 5-10 minutes until the surface have golden color, then the dish is ready for serve.
❤️ ❤️ If you make this recipe, be sure to snap a photo and hashtag it #FuFann. I'd love to see what you cook!