Peanut Butter Hong Kong Style Toast
Peanut Butter Hong Kong-style toast is an effortless way to enjoy a tasty hearty breakfast in the comfort of your own home.
- Toast 2pcs
- Egg 2pcs
- Milk 100cc
- Peanut Butter Prompt amount
- Condensed Milk Proper amount
- Butter Proper amount
- Whisk eggs, milk in a shallow bowl or dish.
- Spread peanut butter on the bread.
- Dip both sides of the bread into egg mixture allowing a few seconds for the egg to soak into the bread.
- Place the bread in the pan and cook over medium low heat until cooked through, about 4 minutes per side.
- Serve with butter and plenty of condensed milk.
❤️ ❤️ If you make this recipe, be sure to snap a photo and hashtag it #FuFann. I'd love to see what you cook!