Mochi Toast with Peanut Sauce
Love Mochi? How about try our recipe.
The sweet, delightfully chewy mochi toast with peanut sauce.
- Thick Toast: 3 pcs
- paste-Peanut Butter: Proper amount
- Milk: Proper amount
- Egg: Proper amount
- Cake Flour: Proper amount
- Peanut Powder: Proper amount
- Cut the sides off the thick toast, and cut into small piece. Dip the toast to milk, beaten egg, then cover by cake flour.
- Lay the toast on top of the parchment papers, and put them in the air fryer about 200℃ for 8 minutes, or until the color of toast surface getting slightly brown .
- Place peanut butter in top of double boiler and heat until soften. Then pour it on the toast and sprinkle with peanut powder.
❤️ ❤️ If you make this recipe, be sure to snap a photo and hashtag it #FuFann. I'd love to see what you cook!