Mummy Chocolate Pie
No tricks here, just some #Mummy Chocolate Pie. A delicious treat and perfect for everyone at your Halloween party!
- Plain Flour 346g
- Baking Powder 2g
- Butter 227g
- Salt 6g
- Caster Sugar 161g
- Chocolate Spread Prompt Amount
- Candy Eyeball Prompt Amount
- Beat butter till smooth; add caster sugar and mix well.
- Add plain flour, salt, baking powder and evenly stir.
- Divide dough into two pieces, one slightly larger than the other. Roll out 2 pieces on flat surface and refrigerate until chilled
- Take the dough from refrigerator and cut larger portion into 4-inch-by-2-inch rectangles.
- Spread chocolate spread on each rectangle.
- Cut the smaller portion into small strips of various sizes. Place small strips of dough across at different angles to create cloth-clothed mummies, then clean up the edges with a knife.
- Bake 165℃ for 12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Place 2 candy eyeballs onto each cookie, then the mummy cookies is ready for server.
❤️ ❤️ If you make this recipe, be sure to snap a photo and hashtag it #FuFann. I'd love to see what you cook!