Banana Peanut Butter Roll-Up
# Banana Peanut Butter Roll-Up
These healthy roll-ups with peanut butter and bananas make eating snack fun!
Kids will love the bite-sized version of this sandwich.
- Toast/ 2pcs
- Banana/ 2pcs
- Egg/ 2pcs
- Milk/ 50cc
- paste-Peanut Butter/ Proper Amount
- Remove the crusts from the bread and roll each piece as thin as possible. Spread peanut butter on slice of bread.
- Peel banana, place it on the edge of bread and roll it up. You might need to cut the banana in half so it will lay a little flatter.
- In a bowl, combine egg, milk and stir evenly.
- Dip each roll-up in egg mixture and place it in the frying pan. Fry for a few minutes on each side until all sides are cooked and golden brown.
- Cut the proper size and serve with syrup you like.
❤️ ❤️ If you make this recipe, be sure to snap a photo and hashtag it #FuFann. I'd love to see what you cook!