Sesame Panna Cotta
Only take some simple steps to make the tasty and tender Sesame Panna Gotta; everyone can make the exquisite dessert easily.
- 250cc Milk
- 100cc Cream
- 10g Sugar
- 45g FuFann Sesame Paste
- 3 Sheets Gelatin
- 8 pcs Ramekin
- In a bowl, fill with ice water and soak the sheets of gelatin until soft.
- In a saucepan, heat and stir the milk, cream and sugar until the sugar is well melted (over the heat at about 50° C).
- Add the sesame spread to the mixture and stir well.
- After turning off the heat, add the softened gelatin to the mixture and stir until well blended.
- Prepare a large mixing bowl and add enough ice water to nest a medium mixing bowl into the large one. Pour the mixture into the medium mixing bowl and stir until slightly thick. Pour the mixture into the ramekins.
- Place the ramekins in the fridge for 1 to 2 hours. The panna cotta is ready to serve after getting solidified.
❤️ ❤️ If you make this dessert, be sure to snap a photo and hashtag it #FuFann. I'd love to see what you cook.