Start your weekend morning with HEARTY BRUNCH!!
All-day sandwich is cheesy, juicy, easy and so delicious! All you need is 5 minutes and 7 ingredients.
- Toast：2 pieces
- Bacon：2 slices
- Egg：2 pieces
- Milk：Proper amount
- Lettuce：Proper amount
- Shredded Cheese：Proper amount
- Fufann Peanut Butter Spread：Proper amount
- Shred the lettuce and rinse with clean water for later use.
- Fry the bacon over low heat for later use.
- Melt the peanut butter for later use.
- In a heated saucepan, add some oil. Mix 1 egg with some milk, and pour the mixture into the saucepan. After 10 seconds, put the shredded cheese in the middle of the egg mixture. Slowly wrap up the cheese with the surrounding egg roll wrapper to make an omelette.
- Mix another egg with some milk. Dip the toasts (both sides) in egg mixture and fry until golden.
- Place the ingredients on the toast in an order of omelette, bacon and lettuce slices. Sprinkle some peanut butter spread, and the all-day sandwich is ready to serve.
❤️ ❤️ If you make this recipe, be sure to snap a photo and hashtag it #FuFann. I'd love to see what you cook!