Peanut and Sesame Tangyuan
Let's Celebrate Chinese New Year with these Peanut& Sesame Tangyuan!
When taking a bite of the Tangyuan, you first get the chewy dough and then, the hot nutty filling starts to burst out. It is nutty with a savory and roasted flavor. Can’t ask for a better dessert for Chinese New Year!
- Glutinous rice flour：400g
- FuFann Sesame Paste：80g
- Sesame Powder：20g
- FuFann Peanut Butter：80g
- Peanut Butter：20g
- Mix peanut powder with FuFann peanut butter, sesame powder with FuFann sesame paste to stuffing.
- Separate each stuffing around 7g and refrigerate it for later use.
- Mix glutinous rice flour with water and knead the dough into ball. ( Add glutinous rice flour if the dough too sticky).
- Boil up the water, cook 1/4 ball until it being hyaline.
- Mix 1/4 hyaline-ball with remain 3/4 ball to dough.
- Separate each dough around 25g, put the stuffing into dough and make tangyuan.
- Cook the tangyuan until it float, and the tangyuan is ready to serve.
❤️ ❤️ If you make this recipe, be sure to snap a photo and hashtag it #FuFann. I'd love to see what you cook!