White Wine Clam Pasta with Garlic Sauce
Spaghetti Vongole, or as we call it “White Wine Clam Pasta with Garlic Sauce”, is an Italian clam pasta dish which is very popular in Taiwan. You can easily recreate this dish at your home with just a few simple ingredients!
- FuFann Garlic Paste: 30g
- Spaghetti or linguine: for 1 person
- White wine: 100g
- Garlic: 3 cloves (finely sliced)
- Onion: A half (finely shredded)
- Mushroom: 5 (finely sliced)
- Shrimp: A few
- Clam: 10 pcs
- Basil: A few
- Olive Oil: A few
- In a large pot, boil some water and add 1 spoon of salt. Put the spaghetti or linguine in and cook until just tender but still firm to bite. Soak the cooked spaghetti or linguine in a bowl of iced water for later use.
- In a saucepan, heat the olive oil, add the garlic, sliced onion and sliced mushroom over low heat and stir well.
- Add the white wine and clams. Cover the pot and cook until the clams are open.
- Season properly and add the garlic paste. ( Add stock if sauce is not enough)
- Add the cooked spaghetti or linguine and shrimp and stir well.
- Add basil, stir properly and the pasta is ready to serve.
❤️ ❤️ If you make this recipe, be sure to snap a photo and hashtag it #FuFann. I'd love to see what you cook!