Coconut Waffle With Chocolate Syrup
Get crispy this summer afternoon! FuFann coconut paste is the best choice for making tasty waffle at home.
- Warm milk: 100g
- Fine sugar: 50g
- Salt: 1/4 teaspoon
- Egg: 2 pieces
- Instant Yeast: 5g
- Low-gluten flour: 240g
- Melted butter: 100g
- Vanilla Powder: 0.4g
- Pearl sugar: 100g
- FuFann Coconut Paste: proper amount
- FuFann Chocolate Syrup: proper amount
- To melt butter and heat up the milk to lukewarm milk.
- Except pearl sugar & coconut paste & chocolate syrup, add and stir each material to the bowel in sequence and mix well them to batter.
- Put them in a warm place 1 hour for fermenting.
- Add pearl sugar and coconut paste and mix them well.
- Scoop a spoonful of batter on the waffle machine.
- Bake for 3 minutes (approx. 180℃).
- Garnish the waffle with chocolate syrup before serving.
❤️ ❤️ If you make this dessert, be sure to snap a photo and hashtag it #FuFann. I'd love to see what you cook!