The heat kills your appetite? Try our cold noodle and relief from the hot summer.
It is one of Taiwan’s favorite summer meals. It’s light, healthy and so delicious you won’t be able to stop slurping!
- Soba：For 2
- Cucumber：Proper amount
- Carrot：Proper amount
Sauce for Cold Noodles
- Fufann Sesame Paste：25g
- Fufann Peanut Butter：35g
- Black Soybean Sauce (bonito and kelp soybean sauce)：30g
- Boiled Water：60g
- Black Vinegar：A few
- (The amount of sesame paste and peanut butter can be adjusted according to personal preference.)
- Strip the romaine lettuce and wash with clean water for later use.
- Boil the water and blanch the noodles. Soak the noodles in iced water for later use.
- Slice the cucumber and carrot.
- Put proper amount of sesame paste and peanut butter into the mixer.
- Pour water, black soybean sauce and black vinegar into the mixer and stir well. The sauce for cold noodles is now ready.
- Place the noodles on a dish and decorate with the sliced carrot and cucumber.
- Sprinkle some sauce for cold noodles, and the dish is ready to serve
❤️ ❤️ If you make this recipe, be sure to snap a photo and hashtag it #FuFann. I'd love to see what you cook!