Lava chocolate cake
This chocolate lava chocolate cakes are such an indulgent treat! Perfect for a special occasion, yet easy enough for every day. You’ll love the deep chocolate flavor and the warm liquid center!
- FuFann Chocolate Spread: 150g
- Bittersweet chocolate: 100g
- Egg: 3 pieces
- Fine sugar: 50g
- Plain Flour : 30g
- Unsalted cream: 10g
- Flour: proper amount
- Whisk the eggs and fine sugar until light yellow colored.
- Put the bowl with Chocolate spread and bitter sweet chocolate over a saucepan of boiling water and stir constantly until it melted. Then pour into step 1.
- Sift the flour into step 2 and mixed well.
- Use the muffin mold to bake.
- Spread cream on the edges and bottom of the mold, then sprinkle with cocoa powder gently. After the cocoa powder leave on the cream, pour off the excess powder.
- Spoon the chocolate batter into a mold and cover by plastic wrap, then freezer for 1-2 hours.
- Heat oven to 180℃. Bake for 15 minutes until the tops have formed a crust and they are starting to come away from the sides of their molds. Remove from the oven, then leave to sit for 4~5 min before turning out. Decorate with fresh cream or ice cream according to your preference.
❤️ ❤️ If you make this recipe, be sure to snap a photo and hashtag it #FuFann. I'd love to see what you cook!