Stewed Beef with Baked Cheese and Peanut Butter Topping
Get ready for a taste of heaven.
Top with the mozzarella cheese slices, the beef and vegetable go together well which make you can't resist.
- Thick-sliced beef：80g
- Beef Tomato：A half
- Unsalted butter：15g
- Fufann Peanut Butter：15g
- Mozzarella：Proper amount
- Salt：A few
- Dice the beef tomato, onion and thick-sliced beef.
- Melt the unsalted butter in a saucepan, add the onion and beef tomato and stir until soft (add some water to speed the process).
- Put in the thick-sliced beef, stir until medium and season with some salt.
- Put the cooked ingredients into an ovenproof container.
- Microwave the peanut butter until melt and spread it onto the cooked ingredients.
- Sprinkle with mozzarella and bake until the top becomes golden.
❤️ ❤️ If you make this recipe, be sure to snap a photo and hashtag it #FuFann. I'd love to see what you cook!