Butter biscuit with FuFann Custard Paste
Let's make butter biscuit with FuFann Custard Paste! Knead the cookies into your favorite style and decorate it. Every piece of cookies is your own creation!
- 2 pcs Egg Yolk
- 50g FuFann Custard Paste
- 0.5g Salt
- 30g Powdered Sugar
- 120g Cake Flour
- In a bowl, pour into the egg yolks, butter paste, sugar and salt, and stir until well blended and thick.
- Preheat the oven.
- Sift cake flour and add it separately into the mixture. Knead the mixture with clean hands until it becomes dough.
- Place the dough on table and keep kneading until soft enough to be shaped up.
- Roll the dough with a rolling pin to a thickness of about 0.3cm, and use the gingerbread man cookie cutter to cut out pieces of dough.
- Put the dough on the baking tray with the baking sheet and bake for 15-20 minutes at 160°C. Take out the baking tray when the cookies get slightly brown.
- Let the cookies cool before decorating them with chocolate spread.
❤️❤️ If you make this dessert, be sure to snap a photo and hashtag it #FuFann. I'd love to see what you cook!