Soft, chewy, and tastes just like scorched almonds coated in chocolate.
To most people’s surprise, the nougat actually originated in Italy. After setting its roots in Taiwan, the nougat has evolved into a different form, including milk powder as its main ingredient; the variation has later become the signature Taiwanese-style nougat.
- 200g Milk Ice Cube
- 25g Milk
- 50g Chocolate Syrup
- 4 pcs OREO
- 1 scoop Vanilla Ice Cream
- Proper amount Almond Flake
- Roast the almond nuts in an oven at 150°C for 15 minutes. After 15 minutes, keep the roasted almond nuts warm in the oven.
- In a saucepan, melt the unsalted butter and marshmallow over low heat until fluid.
- When the marshmallow is almost melted, add the chocolate spread, stir well and then turn off the heat.
- Pour the milk powder into the saucepan, stir well, and add the almond nuts and OREO (slightly smash the OREO cookies in advance).
- Pour the mixture onto the baking mat, knead with hands until properly combined, and roll the mixture with a rolling pin to preferred thickness.