Chocolate Waffle with berry cream
With their sweet whipped cream topping loaded with strawberries and blueberries, these waffles are equally popular for dessert!
- Plain flour: 360g
- Sugar: 4 tablespoons
- Baking powder: 2 tablespoons
- Salt : 0.5 teaspoon
- Fresh milk: 480g
- Unsalted butter: 60g
- Eggs: 4 pieces
- FuFann Chocolate Spread: 240g
- Fresh cream: proper amount
- Strawberry, blueberry, icing sugar: proper amount
- Sift flour and baking powder.
- Melt the unsalted butter, heat the milk to a mild temperature.
- Add all the ingredients to the bowl in order except the chocolate spread and stir into a batter.
- Add the chocolate spread and mix well and stand for 30 minutes.
- It can form a peak when the batter is pulled up with a spatula.
- Pour batter in a waffle machine, bake at 160℃ for 3-5 minutes, then cool it.
- Beat cream and sugar until expanded. Spread the whipped cream on the waffle, decorate with strawberries and blueberries, and finally sprinkle with icing sugar.
❤️ ❤️ If you make this recipe, be sure to snap a photo and hashtag it #FuFann. I'd love to see what you cook!