Coconut Cranberry Waffle
Fluffy on the inside, crispy on the outside, this coconut waffles with desiccated cranberry are the perfect light brunch to star your weekend life.
- Warm milk: 100g
- Fine sugar: 50g
- Salt: 1/4 teaspoon
- Egg: 2 pieces
- Instant Yeast: 5g
- Low-gluten flour: 240g
- Melted butter: 100g
- Vanilla Powder: 0.4g
- Pearl sugar: 100g
- FuFann Coconut Paste: proper amount
- Dried cranberry: proper amount
- Melt the cream, heat the milk to a mild temperature.
- Add all the ingredients to the bowl in order except the pearl sugar and stir into a batter.
- Ferment for 1 hour in a warm place.
- Add the pearl sugar and mix well.
- Pour batter in a waffle machine, bake at 180℃ for 3 minutes, then cool it.
- Shred dried cranberry.
- Coconut paste water-barrier heating to liquid.
- Then pour it on the waffle and sprinkle with dried cranberry.
❤️ ❤️ If you make this recipe, be sure to snap a photo and hashtag it #FuFann. I'd love to see what you cook!