Coconut Panna Cotta Roll
Challenge to make Coconut Panna Cotta Roll! Sponge cake and milk jelly are perfectly match to each other. Now no need to buy it at the famous online store, but you can make it yourself instead.
- 35g Butter
- 500g Fresh Milk
- 250g Cream
- 80g Granulated Sugar
- 7g Jelly Powder
- 85g Corn Starch
- 135g Fresh Milk
- 60g Salad Oil
- 60g Cream
- 80g Fresh Milk
- 140g Cake Flour
- 50g FuFann Chocolate Spread
- 160g Egg Yolk
- 340g Egg White
- 160g Granulated Sugar
- One Small Spoon Cream Of Tartar
- 50g FuFann Coconut Paste
- Heat the butter, cream, fresh milk to the boil. Add the granulated sugar and jelly powder and heat to the boil (blend both in advance and add them into the mixture until it is boiled).
- After turning off the heat, pour the mixture of corn starch and fresh milk into the mixture of Step 1 and stir until thick. Place a molding sheet in the mold and apply some butter to prevent the mixture from being adhesive to the mold. Afterwards, pour the mixture into the mold. After the mixture becomes cold, cover it with a transparent sheet to isolate it from the air.
- Put the mold in the fridge for 4 hours. After that, the panna cotta is ready to serve.
- Heat the salad oil, cream and fresh milk to 85℃, and then add the cake flour and egg yolk and stir well.
- In a steel bowl, whip the egg white, granulated sugar and cream of tartar until foamy. (Add the granulated sugar in 3 times.)
- Add the whipped egg white (in 3 times) into the mixture of Step 1 and stir well.
- Blend slightly with a paddle instead of a mixer to keep the batter fluffy.
- Take 2 portions from the batter (280g), apply 50g of coconut paste. (Remember to melt the spread by a double boiler in advance.)
- Pour the batter into the baking tray and bake it in an oven preheated to 150℃ for 10 to 15 minutes. The cake roll of coconut is now ready.
- Whip the cream until foamy, and the cream filling is done.
- Take a portion from the cream filling and blend it with proper amount of coconut paste, and the coconut cream filling is done.