Coconut Paste Cupcake
What do you like to pack in your picnic basket?
Spring and summer's the perfect time to have an outdoor picnic. It's a great time to get out of the house, smell the fresh air. It's also kind of romantic, too! Today, I'm gonna show you a most suitable dessert for picnic -Coconut Paste Cupcake.
- 2 pcs Eggs
- 40g Granulated Sugar
- 60g Cake flour
- 50g Coconut Paste
- 25ml Milk
- Put the eggs and granulated sugar in a large bowl, and stir with an electric mixer until the mixture is well blended and creamy yellow. (Stir until the mixture is thick enough to remain slightly sticky on the surface when the electric mixer is lifted.)
- Sift cake flour and slightly stir it into the mixture with a rubber spatula until well combined.
- Heat the milk with coconut paste using a double boiler.
- Add some flour mixture into the coconut mixture made in Step 3.
- Pour the mixture made in Step 4 back into the flour mixture in the large bowl and stir until the batter is well blended. Note that the mixture must be completely added into the batter.
- Fill the muffin cups 4/5 full with the batter.
- Preheat oven to 180° and bake for about 15 minutes. (Insert a toothpick into the center of cupcake. If it comes out clean, the cake is ready to serve.)
- Step 1 is crucial for a fluffy cupcake.
- For Steps 2 to 5, remember to stir slightly and shortly in case there are too many bubbles.
- Too much coconut paste may be unable to make a fluffy cupcake as it is oily.
❤️ ❤️ If you make this recipe, be sure to snap a photo and hashtag it #FuFann. I'd love to see what you cook!