Garlic-Flavored Chinese Fried Noodles
While you are so much hungry, the traditional Chinese fried noodles, with plenty of vegetables, meat, seafood and Garlic Spread, is the perfect meal that you couldn’t help yourself stopping eating it.
- 4 pcs Alkaline Noodles
- 200g Shredded Pork
- A Half Onion
- 4 pcs Mushroom
- A Half Carrot
- 1/4 Cabbage
- 2 Bunches Spring Onion
- Proper Amount Soya Sauce
- Proper Amount Chicken Stock Powder
- Proper Amount Water
- 30g FuFann Garlic Spread
- A Few Soya Sauce
- A Few Rice Wine
- A Few Sugar
- Marinade the shredded pork with a few soya sauce, rice wine and sugar. Cook the alkaline noodles with boiled water.
- Heat the frying pan.
- Add the onion and stir well, and then add the mushroom and carrot.
- Add shredded pork and soya sauce and stir well.
- Season with water and chicken stock powder and add the cabbage. Cover the pan and braise ingredients for a while.
- Add some garlic spread and stir well.
- Add alkaline noodles and chopped spring onion. Stir well and the dish is ready to serve.
❤️ ❤️ If you make this dessert, be sure to snap a photo and hashtag it #FuFann. I'd love to see what you cook.