Almond chocolate waffles
Make a batch of these super yummy Almond Chocolate Waffles to share with your family this weekend. They are allergy-friendly, too!
- Warm milk: 100g
- Fine sugar: 50g
- Salt: 1/4 teaspoon
- Egg: 2 pieces
- Instant Yeast: 5g
- Low-gluten flour: 240g
- Melted butter: 100g
- Vanilla Powder: 0.4g
- Pearl sugar: 100g
- FuFann Chocolate Spread: proper amount
- Almond corn: proper amount
- Melt the cream, heat the milk to a mild temperature.
- Add all the ingredients to the bowl in order except the pearl sugar and stir into a batter.
- Ferment for 1 hour in a warm place.
- Add the pearl sugar and mix well
- Pour batter in a waffle machine, bake at 180℃ for 3 minutes, then cool it.
- Roasted almond corns.
- Chocolate spread water-barrier heating to liquid. Then pour it on the waffle and sprinkle with almond corns.
❤️ ❤️ If you make this recipe, be sure to snap a photo and hashtag it #FuFann. I'd love to see what you cook!