Raisin Custard Cheese Cupcake
Want To Experiment With Different Cupcake Flavors?
With only 6 ingredients, you can now make your own acidic and sugary cheese cupcake to impress your guests at the next party!
- 2 piece Egg
- 35g Castor Sugar
- 5g Vegetable Oil
- 45g Cake Flour
- 60g FuFann Raisin Custard Paste
- 115g Cream Cheese
- 70g Icing Sugar
- A few Dried Cranberries
- Make cupcake firs. Beat egg with castor sugar until creamy ( put boiled water under the mixing bowl which help egg paste smoothly).
- Beat egg paste expanded and add sieved cake flour gradually to batter.
- Add vegetable oil into batter well.
- Preheat the oven to 180ﾟ, fill the batter to cupcake model 80-90 full of model, bake 20-30 minute (Insert a toothpick into the center of cupcake. If it comes out clean, the cake is ready to serve.)
- Make Raisin Custard Cheese frost when cupcake baking. Put cream cheese and raisin custard paste in room temperature for melting, use scraper to mix both ingredients well, then add icing sugar.
- Put step 5. Raisin Custard Cheese frost into pastry bag, and squeeze the frost on the tope of cupcake and decorate with dried cranberries.
❤️ ❤️ If you make this dessert, be sure to snap a photo and hashtag it #FuFann. I'd love to see what you cook!