Chocolate Lava Bun
The molten chocolate lava bun is truly one of the most delicious and most romantic desserts. Is there anything more luscious than a moist warm chocolate lava bun with a deliciously rich chocolate filling that spills out as you eat it? If you've never tasted this divine dish, then you are missing out!!
- 250g Milk
- 30g Egg
- 45g Yolk
- 50g Sugar
- 100g FuFann Chocolate Spread
- 50g Cake Flour
- 100g Whipping Cream
- Mix whole egg, yolk, castor sugar and beat the mixed material
- Add cake flour and stir well until dough consistency.
- Add boil milk and stir constantly to avoid burning.
- Turn off the fire and mix FuFann chocolate spread, then frozen it one hour.
- Whip the whipping cream to medium peak, add chocolate custard in it.
- Stuffing in bun by using pastry bag.
❤️ ❤️ If you make this recipe, be sure to snap a photo and hashtag it #FuFann. I'd love to see what you cook!