Crunchy Peanut Dorayaki
This dorayaki recipe is as easy as they come, needing only a few ingredients and taking only fifteen minutes to make.
- Egg: 2 pcs
- Sugar: 30 g
- Milk: 40 ml
- Honey: 25 ml
- Cake Flour: 100 g
- Baking Powder: 5 g
- Salt: 1 g
- paste Crunchy Peanut Butter: Proper amount
- Whip the egg and sugar by electric-beater until the mixture being creamy.
- Add the milk, honey, salt and stir evenly.
- Add sift cake flour, baking powder and stir until well blended.
- Let the batter rest for at least 30 minutes.
- Preheat the saucepan with small amount of oil.
- Pour the batter into saucepan and saute by small-medium fire until the surface of the batter has a lot of bubbles and the edges become dry.
- Flip over and cook more second.
- Squeeze the Crunchy Peanut Butter to after-cooling Dorayaki, then the dish is ready for serve.
❤️ ❤️ If you make this recipe, be sure to snap a photo and hashtag it #FuFann. I'd love to see what you cook!