How can you resist it by seeing the Matcha Cream is oozing out from the Dorayaki?!
Dorayaki is one of typical Japanese confections and it is famous for anime character Doraemon （ド ラえもん）'s favorite food. Normally, it will be 2 pancake stuffed with sweet bean paste filling, but now, we upgrade the recipe and make it more tastier.
- Egg 2 pcs
- Sugar 30 g
- Milk 40 ml
- Honey 25 ml
- Cake Flour 100 g
- Baking Powder 5 g
- Salt 1 g
Matcha Cream Ingredient
- paste Matcha Spread 15 g
- Whipping Cream 100 g
- Whip the egg and sugar by electric-beater until the mixture being creamy.
- Add milk, honey, salt and stir until well combined.
- Add sift cake flour, baking powder and stir until well blended.
- Let the batter rest for at least 30 minutes.
- Preheat the saucepan with small amount of oil.
- Pour the batter into saucepan and saute by small fire until the surface of the batter has a lot of bubbles and the edges become dry.
- Flip over and cook more second.
Matcha Cream Method
- Whip the whipping cream until soft peaks form.
- Add Matcha Spread and stir evenly.
- Squeeze the matcha cream to after-cooling Dorayaki, then the dish is ready for serve.