Raisin Custard Croissant
You can’t find raisin custard flavor croissant anywhere in the store: lots of raisin and custard inside of it! Every bite makes you feel incredible!
- 680g Plain Flour
- 200g Water
- 120g Castor Sugar
- 100g Unsalted Butter
- 2 pcs Egg
- 50g Milk Powder
- 450g Raisin Custard Paste
- 7g Ferment
- 5g Salt
- 2 pcs Whole Egg
- 30g Unsalted Butter
- A few Black Sesame
- For other ingredients, heat the unsalted butter until entirely melt and beat the eggs for later use.
- In a bowl, pour into all the ingredients and stir slowly. (Add the salt and ferment separately.)
- Keep stirring the mixture until it becomes membrane.
- Divide the dough into balls of 40g each and have them fermented for 15 minutes (under humidity 75% and temperature 37℃)
- After the dough balls are fermented, knead the balls into cones.
- Roll the cone-shaped dough with a rolling pin (make the upper part narrow and the lower part wide).
- Cut a slit of a length about 3 to 4 cm at the bottom center of the lower part.
- Spread the grapes butter paste on the dough evenly.
- Pull the two parts of the dough cut in Step 7 toward its side respectively and roll them up to make a croissant.
- Ferment the dough for 20 to 30 minutes (under humidity 75% and temperature 37℃).
- After the dough is fermented, brush the surface with beaten egg twice and sprinkle black sesame.
- Place the dough in the oven preheated to 170℃ and bake for 10 minutes. Afterwards, flip the dough over and bake for another 10 minutes.
- Take the croissants out and brush them with the melted butter prepared in Step 1.
❤️ ❤️ If you make this recipe, be sure to snap a photo and hashtag it #FuFann. I'd love to see what you cook!