What better way to celebrate love than with a delicious French treat. The French just know how to do it best. Whether you are celebrating love on Valentine’s Day, at a bridal or baby shower, or just because, you can’t go wrong with a classic macaron with custard cream filling.
- Egg White 35g
- Sugar 34g
- edible pigment Amount
- Icing Sugar 47g
- Ground Almond 44g
Custard Stuffing Ingredient
- Cream Cheese 100g
- Custard Paste 20g
- Combine the sifted icing sugar and ground almonds.
- Beat the egg whites in bowl with an electric mixer at medium speed until the whites just hold stiff, glossy peaks.
- Add the edible pigment and beat until just combined.
- Add the mixture of step 1.
- Transfer the batter to a pastry bag and Pipe it onto the baking sheet in rounds.
- Let the macaron sit at room temperature for 1-2 hours, until dry to the touch.
- Bake the macaron for 12 minutes, 150℃-150℃
Custard Stuffing Method
- Combine the cream cheese
and custard paste well.
❤️ ❤️ If you make this recipe, be sure to snap a photo and hashtag it #FuFann. I'd love to see what you cook!