Imagine a pot pie with more crunch, more buttery crust, more fun. That is COFFIN BREAD.
- Thick-Toast 1pc
- Egg 1pc
- Milk 10c.c
- Mushroom 30g
- Onion 30g
- Pork Minced Meat 30g
- Shrimp 20g
- Corn Kernels 20g
- Margarine 15g
- Broth 200g
- Milk 100g
- White Pepper Proper
- Salt Proper
- Sugar Proper
- Corn Flour Water (Thicken) 15g
- Beat the egg and milk together, dip the thick-toast into the egg mixture, dredging them on both sides, then bake the thick-toast 180℃ for 10 minutes.
- In a pot, fry the mushroom, pork minced meat, onion well.
- Add the shrimp, corn kernels, margarine, broth, milk, white pepper, salt, sugar and cook until boiled.
- Add the corn flour water and stir occasionally, until sauce being thick and smooth
- Use a small knife to cut the lit out and dig out the thick-toast inside of it but keep the bottom and don’t dig it through. Fill the thick-toast with the sauce, then it’s ready to serve.
❤️ ❤️ If you make this recipe, be sure to snap a photo and hashtag it #FuFann. I'd love to see what you cook!