Chocolate Pound Cake
This is a Classic Traditional Chocolate Pound Cake that’s extremely simple to make, requiring only a handful of ingredients. It’s rich and extremely decadent, a real treat that your whole family will love!
- Chocolate Spread 20g
- Butter 130g
- Sugar 140g
- Egg 3pcs
- Cake Flour 140g
- Cocoa Powder 10g
- Baking Powder 3g
- Line the bottom of mold with a piece of parchment paper, preheat the oven.
- Soft the butter in room temperate.
- Shift the cake flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and mix together.
- Mix melted butter and sugar well.
- Add the egg separately and mix well, then add chocolate spread.
- Add the flour mixture to chocolate mixture until combined.
- Pour the batter into the mold and bake 180℃ for 40 minutes until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake just comes out clean.
❤️ ❤️ If you make this recipe, be sure to snap a photo and hashtag it #FuFann. I'd love to see what you cook!