Sesame Mousse Cake
This no-bake #Sesame Mousse Cake recipe features a thick sesame mousse filling nestled on a Oreo crust. It’s a totally approachable recipe that will leave you so impressed with yourself.
- Cookie 75g
- Butter 35g
- Sugar 30g
- Milk 50g
- Gelatine sheet 12.5g
- Sesame Paste 140g
- Whipping Cream 200c.c
- Melt the butter and mix with crushed cookie till evenly combine.
- Pour the cookie mixture into your prepared cake tin and press down gently to form a layer.
- Place the gelatine sheets in cold water, let it soften and drain well.
- Place milk and sugar in one bowl and melt it, add softened gelatin and sesame paste, stir it till fully combine.
- Whip the whipping cream in a mixing bowl until soft peaks form, then mix with sesame mixture and pour into cake tin.
- Place in the refrigerator to set for at least 6 hours or even better, overnight.
❤️ ❤️ If you make this recipe, be sure to snap a photo and hashtag it #FuFann. I'd love to see what you cook!