1000 Times Souffle Omelette
Have you ever challenged Korean “400 whisks Dalgona Coffee ”? If you fed up with it, try to challenge this new receipt “1000 Times Souffle Omelette”. It is absolutely easy to make with simple ingredients.
- Egg 2pcs
- FuFann Delicate Margarine Proper amount
- Sugar Proper amount
- Butter Proper amount
- Separate the yolk and egg white
- In the bowl, pour egg white and sugar, beat it until the mixture being fluffy.
- Add the FuFann Delicate Margarine into yolk and stir evenly.
- Mix step2 and step3, stir evenly.
- Preheat the pan and melt the butter, pour the mixture and cover by pot lid, cook with low heat for 3-5 minutes.
- Open the pot lid, with your spatula, lift one edge of the egg and fold it across and over, so that the edges line up, then the dish is ready for serve.
❤️ ❤️ If you make this recipe, be sure to snap a photo and hashtag it #FuFann. I'd love to see what you cook!