Poffertjes with Coconut Lemon Sauce
A perfect splurge for breakfast, this "Coconut Lemon Sauce" is served warm over pancakes or waffles. Ready in just 20 minutes, it is an easy way to bring something special to the breakfast table.
- Poffertjes/ Proper amount
- Lemon peel/ 1pc
- Lemon Juice/ 60g
- Sugar/ 50g
- Egg/ 2pcs
- paste-Coconut Paste/ 50g
- Condensed milk/ Proper amount
- In a saucepan, combine lemon peel, sugar, egg and stir evenly
- Add the lemon juice and stir.
- Place the pan over low heat and cook, stirring often, until it is as thick as you’d like.
- Sift the lemon peel.
- Add coconut paste and stir evenly.
- Pour mixture into bowl and cover by plastic wrap. Put it in the fridge, then the sauce is ready.
- Serve poffertjes with coconut lemon sauce, condensed milk and sprinkle some lemon peel.
❤️ ❤️ If you make this recipe, be sure to snap a photo and hashtag it #FuFann. I'd love to see what you cook!