A rich, creamy and luxurious chocolate tart, with a biscuit base and a chocolate ganache filling, makes for a decadent dessert.
- Whipping Cream 420ml
- Corn Flour 30g
- Frozen Tart Sell 4pcs
- paste-Chocolate Spread 250g
- Salt A Few
- Chopped Hazelnuts Proper Amount
- Bake the frozen tart sell with 160℃/180℃, 15-20 minutes.
- In a bowl, mix corn flour and whipping cream.
- In a medium sized saucepan, combine chocolate spread, salt and whipping cream. Place over low-medium heat until melted and combined.
- When chocolate spread is melted and the mixture is simmering, add corn flour mixture.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly until thickened.
- Pour the filling over the tart sell. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours or until set.
- Decorate with chopped hazelnuts, then the dish is ready for serve.
❤️ ❤️ If you make this recipe, be sure to snap a photo and hashtag it #FuFann. I'd love to see what you cook!