Sweet Potato Ball with Custard Stuffing
#Sweet potato balls are a popular bite-sized snack. They are crispy on the outside and chewy on the inside.
- Sweet Potato 100g
- Sweet Potato Flour 50g
- Sugar 30g
- paste-Custard Paste Proper Amount
- Egg Liquid Proper Amount
- Cake Flour Proper Amount
- Bread Crumbs Proper Amount
- Peel sweet potatoes and cut into smaller pieces to quicken the steaming process. Steam sweet potatoes until soft.
- Mash the sweet potato by using a fork. Mix in sugar, sweet potato flour to create a dough.
- When the dough comes together, cut it into smaller chunks to create small ball, then add custard paste into small ball.
- Dip each sweet potato ball into cake flour, egg liquid, then roll to coat in the bread crumbs.
- Spray the oil to sweet potato ball and place it in air-fryer, 180° for 10 minutes.
❤️ ❤️ If you make this recipe, be sure to snap a photo and hashtag it #FuFann. I'd love to see what you cook!